1. Japan is a magical place. Filled with beautiful wonders like cherry blossoms….
4. In Japan, no expense is spared.
5. Pets are treated like royalty.
6. … Or just a regular old dog.
7. Fashion and food are friends.
8. As is food and technology.
9. In fact, let’s just go ahead and say Japanese food is the best. LOOK AT THIS RAMEN.
10. Look at these Doritos!
11. Such strangely wonderful Doritos.
12. Have you ever had Aristocat-themed Disney milk tea before?! Because you can have it in Japan.
13. In Japan you can eat EVERY flavor of Kit Kat.
14. And eat hot food 24 hours a day…FROM A VENDING MACHINE.
15. Most importantly, your food is always insanely adorable.
17. Everyone is happy in Japan.
18. Because everyone expresses themselves constantly.
19. Because why wouldn’t you want to dress up as Darth Vader and play baseball?
20. Or drink beer and eat sushi on the subway?
21. There’s a FUCKIN’ SALE happening at all times in Japan.
22. Where you can buy things like jean thongs.
24. Bored? Why not make your own candy and eat it out of a tiny toilet.
25. Speaking of toilets, here’s a children’s book about the life cycle of a dog poop.
26. And if all that wasn’t enough to convince you to move to Japan — just remember — THEY HAVE A POKÉMON CENTER.
27. Now excuse me while I go fall asleep in my capsule hotel.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/ashleyperez/27-reasons-we-should-all-be-moving-to-japan
27 Reasons We Should All Be Moving To Japan